If you’ve been waiting for the next big DNA test kit sale, it’s here! We’ve gathered up big discounts being offered by several DNA test providers. A DNA test kit makes a great Father’s Day gift–and at these prices, you might want to buy several!
AncestryDNA DNA Test Kit Sale: Save 20%
With an AncestryDNA DNA test kit, you can uncover your ethnic origins and find the people, places, and migration paths in your family history.
What’s to love about AncestryDNA:
- Strong genealogy connection possibilities–more than 4 million potential matches!
- Ethnicity estimates include 26 genetic regions
- Unique Genetic Communities migration maps
23andMe DNA Test Kit Sale: Save $20 + FREE gift wrap!
What’s to love about a 23andMe DNA test kit: The optional health reports you can purchase along with ancestry information! Sale kit prices:
- Ancestry Service Test – $79. Get a breakdown of your global ancestry by percentages, connect with DNA relatives and more!
- Health + Ancestry Service – $179. Receive 75+ online reports on your ancestry, traits and health, and more. Most popular!
Reg. $99-$199. Limit 2. Shipping to continental U.S. only. Sale ends 6/18/17.
Family Tree DNA Test Kit Sale: Save $20-$30
What’s to love about a Family Tree DNA test kit: Again, options! At Family Tree DNA, you can do an autosomal test (like the ones above) OR you can choose to test a man’s YDNA to look JUST at his paternal roots. A great Father’s Day gift!
- Family Finder Test – $69. Map ethnic and geographic background, gain insight into ancestral origins, and confirm family history and traditions.
- YDNA 37 Marker Test– $139. Explore direct paternal line & ancestral origins, uncover paternal heritage going back to Africa, and trace male ancestors’ ancient migration paths.
Reg. $89-169. Sale ends 6/18/17.
Click here to learn more about DNA testing for ethnicity and to connect with your genetic relatives.
Thanks for sharing this excellent DNA test kit sale with your friends!
Offers and availability subject to change by the companies providing them. Contact individual testing companies with specific questions about testing, results, subscriptions, etc. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you purchase through these links. By doing so, you support all of the free content that we bring you, including the free Genealogy Gems Podcast, our YouTube channel, and this blog.