Show Notes: In this episode Lisa Louise Cooke discusses:
- Organizing and Reducing inherited genealogical information
- Ideas for donating portions of genealogy research
- How to decide what to keep and what to toss
- How to process information gleaned items such as compiled family histories
Click here for the full show notes.
Listen to the Podcast
Episode Show Notes
Bonus Download exclusively for Premium Members: Download the ad-free show notes handout.
Become a Genealogy Gems Premium Member today.
From Lisa: “I use MyHeritage for my own genealogy research. It makes all the difference!” Get your free trial here.
Visit Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne, Indiana is the home of the second largest free genealogy library in the country. Make your plans to visit today. Learn more at https://www.visitfortwayne.com
Get 20% off Newspapers.com. Click here and use coupon code genealogygems
Become a Genealogy Gems Premium Member
Premium Members have exclusive access to:
- Video classes and downloadable handouts
- The Genealogy Gems Premium Podcast
- Downloadable ad-free show notes PDF handouts
Become a member here.
Genealogy Gems Podcast App
Don’t miss the Bonus audio for this episode. In the app, tap the gift box icon just under the media player. Get the app here.
Get the Free Genealogy Gems Newsletter
The Genealogy Gems email newsletter is the best way to stay informed about what’s available with your Premium eLearning Membership. Sign up today here.
Follow Lisa and Genealogy Gems on Social Media: