Listen to Genealogy Gems Podcast Episode 265
If you’ve been wondering how to write and self-publish a book about your family history, my guest has answers for you! In this episode author J.M. Phillips shares:
- How to be a great family history storyteller
- Her favorite writing techniques that help create a compelling story
- What she learned about self-publishing (and what you need to know)
- Her experience living on and writing about Lamlash Street
Click here for the full show notes.
Amazon Link to Buy the Book
Click here to buy the book. (Thank you for using this link which helps make this free show possible.) J.M. Phillips is the author of the new book Lamlash Street, A Portrait of 1960’s Post-War London Through One Family’s Story available at Amazon in paperback or Kindle.
Get 20% off Newspapers.com. Click here and use coupon code genealogygems
Become a Genealogy Gems Premium Member
Premium Members have exclusive access to:
- Video classes and downloadable handouts
- The Genealogy Gems Premium Podcast
- Downloadable ad-free show notes PDF handouts
Become a member here.
Genealogy Gems Podcast App
Don’t miss the Bonus audio for this episode. In the app, tap the gift box icon just under the media player. Get the app here.
Get the Free Genealogy Gems Newsletter
The Genealogy Gems email newsletter is the best way to stay informed about what’s available with your Premium eLearning Membership. Sign up today here.