Interview with Author Nathan Dylan Goodwin
Author Nathan Dylan Goodwin (The Sterling Affair) joins Lisa Louise Cooke for a conversation about writing, DNA, Criminal Cold Cases, and his new book The Chester Creek Murders.
This audio comes from my YouTube video series Elevenses with Lisa episode 47.
Listen to the Podcast Episode
To Listen click the media player below (AUDIO ONLY):
- 04:41 How Nathan Dylan Goodwin researches his books
- 11:07 Golden State Killer Case & what he learned from Barbara Venter
- 18:40 Nathan’s genealogy research
- 27:239 How he creates his characters
- 33:11 how to add flair to family history stories
Watch the Original Video
You can watch the video interview at the Elevenses with Lisa episode 47 show notes page.
Genealogy Gems Premium Members Exclusive Download:
Log into your Premium membership and then click here to download the handy PDF show notes that compliment this podcast episode.
Become a Genealogy Gems Premium Member
Premium Members have exclusive access to:
- Video classes and downloadable handouts
- The Genealogy Gems Premium Podcast
- Elevenses with Lisa downloadable ad-free show notes PDF cheat sheets
Become a member here.
Genealogy Gems Podcast App
Don’t miss the Bonus audio for this episode. In the app, tap the gift box icon just under the media player. Get the app here.
Get the Free Genealogy Gems Newsletter
The Genealogy Gems email newsletter is the best way to stay informed about what’s available with your Premium eLearning Membership. Sign up today here.
Follow Lisa and Genealogy Gems on Social Media: