How to Use Google Photos for Family History
Have you thought about using Google Photos but just weren’t sure how it worked or where to start? This episode will answer your questions and give you the confidence to use it effectively. In this audio introductory tour to Google Photos we will answer the questions:
- What is Google Photos? Is Google Photos private?
- What features do I get with Google Photos?
- How does Google Photos storage work? (Is Google Photos free?)
- How do I start using Google Photos?
- How do I upload my photos and videos?
- How to search and retrieve photos and videos in Google Photos How would Google Photos benefit genealogists, archivists and others?
This audio comes from my YouTube video series Elevenses with Lisa episode 23.
Listen to the Podcast Episode
To Listen click the media player below (AUDIO ONLY):
Watch the Original Video:
Genealogy Gems Premium Members Exclusive Download:
Log into your Premium membership and then click here to download the handy PDF show notes that compliment this podcast episode.
Become a Genealogy Gems Premium Member
Premium Members have exclusive access to:
- Video classes and downloadable handouts
- The Genealogy Gems Premium Podcast
- Elevenses with Lisa downloadable ad-free show notes PDF cheat sheets
Become a member here.
Genealogy Gems Podcast App
Don’t miss the Bonus audio for this episode. In the app, tap the gift box icon just under the media player. Get the app here.
Get the Free Genealogy Gems Newsletter
The Genealogy Gems email newsletter is the best way to stay informed about what’s available with your Premium eLearning Membership. Sign up today here.
Follow Lisa and Genealogy Gems on Social Media: