Check out this exclusive discount on a new Mastering RootsMagic class. You’ve invested in the choosing the right software–now make the most of your investment.
OK, all you RootsMagic users: Last week I heard that Family Tree University is offering a brand new course on Mastering RootsMagic. That caught my attention. I use RootsMagic software to retain control of my master family tree (click here to see why) and I know many Gems listeners and readers do, too. And of course we want to be masters of the most important tools we use for our genealogy.
The FTU class is NOT on sale to the public: it’s brand new and being offered at full price. I got in touch with Family Tree University and asked them if they would extend a special discount to you since we’ve been talking so much lately about the importance of databases.
So here’s the scoop about the class:
Mastering RootsMagic Class
In this 4-week, no-pressure, self-pace online course, you’ll find ways to make the most of all RootsMagic has to offer. For example, you’ll learn:
- How to get started using RootsMagic
- Step-by-step processes for creating your family tree and uploading a gedcom
- How to develop your family tree
- Add source citations, edit information, attach pictures and other media, and more
- Organization tips and tools, like creating timelines, charts, reports, and research logs
- Making the most of RootsMagic to create a family website or write your family history
RootsMagic expert and FTU instructor Diana Smith will be available throughout to answer your questions personally.