If you’re going to NGS 2016, enter to win a bundle of “genealogy gems” at the Genealogy Gems Booth #228! The grand prize package–worth over $210–is a fabulous bundle of expert genealogy instruction.
Attendees of NGS 2016 will have lots of opportunities to learn while at the conference in Fort Lauderdale, FL on May 4-7. But what if you could take home from there a year’s worth of expert instruction–online and in print–from top presenters on their best topics?
That’s what the winner of this year’s Grand Prize drawing at the Genealogy Gems booth will receive. And everyone who enters will receive a free e-book with all the handouts from the free Genealogy Gems Theater presentations during NGS.
So if you’re at NGS, take a second to download the entry form. Print and fill it out, then bring it with you to the Genealogy Gems booth #228 sometime during the conference. Just the free e-book you WILL receive is worth the effort. And cross your fingers–maybe it’s your turn to win BIG!
NGS 2016 The Grand Prize winner will receive:
…from Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems:
- 1 year Genealogy Gems Premium Membership, Retail value $39.95
- a fabulous e-book bundle with 3 of her most popular books: Mobile Genealogy, The Genealogist’s Google Toolbox, and How to Find Your Family History in Newspapers, Retail Value: $41.89
…from Your DNA Guide Diahan Southard:
- DNA Video Tutorial Series, Retail value $29.95
…from Family Tree Magazine: an e-book bundle of some of their best-sellers ,valued at about $100:
- Finding Your German Roots Online ($21.99 value)
- Family Tree Polish, Czech, and Slovak Genealogy Guide ($26.99 value)
- Unofficial Guide to Ancestry.com ($24.99 value)
- How to Use Evernote for Genealogy ($25.99 value)
Again, to win the prize: Click here for the Grand Prize entry form (which also gets you the FREE ebook with all Genealogy Gems Theater session handouts). Drop the entry off at Booth #228.
Ready to see all that’s happening at NGS 2016 in the Genealogy Gems booth and theater? Click here to see the full series of free classes being taught in the Exhibit Hall–several will even be streaming online!