Are you going to the SCGS Jamboree 2014 (June 6-9)? The conference app is now available for download!
The app works on all web-enabled platforms, including iOS (iPad, iPad mini, iTouch, iPhone); Android; BlackBerry; Windows. Laptop and desktop users can also make use of the app.
The app is your personal conference guide. According to conference organizers, here’s what it helps you do:
Plan your weekend at Jamboree.
- Preview all of the classes by reading the descriptions.
- Browse day by day, or do a search by topic or experience level.
- Download the dozens of syllabus articles available through the app and print them for use.
- Look up your favorite speakers and review the sessions they are teaching.
- Select your sessions and add them to your own personal schedule to keep organized.
- Explore the exhibit hall from the comfort of your couch long before the doors open.
- Do you have questions for speakers or exhibitors? Ask them in advance.
Stay in touch before, during and after Jamboree.
- Create your profile so others know you’re attending
- Connect with your friends and send messages.
- Share your class schedule if you’d like others to know where to find you.
- Receive breaking news texts from the Jamboree staff about schedule changes, etc.
- Sync the app across multiple devices.
- Twitter users, send and read tweets from within the app.
- Keep up with the Jamboree blog.
- Provide your feedback on speaker sessions directly from the app.
Download the app today and give it a test run. Can you find Lisa’s classes in the Speaker section and her booth info in the Exhibitor section? It’s worth a look because there are two downloadable pdfs there for you!